Sunday, January 31, 2016

How to Draw a Straight Line Without having to Use a Ruler

Hey guys I get lot's of free time to share my tutorials I planned just for you since I'm in study hall! Anyway today I'll be sharing how to draw straight lines without really having to use a ruler! I think it's really important to know this not just having to expect a ruler! I mean because rulers are the best because one time I did a math formative on graphing and I had to make the lines straight for a good grade and rulers are slidey for me so they always move when you try to use it. So now I'm going to show you how to draw straight lines and maybe this will help raise your grade so you can get comments like nice artistic touch, pretty smart huh?
What helps as a beginner is practice drawing straight lines on line paper or graph paper so it gives you the feeling of what it will be like without the line. When you feel get comfortable with that try it off the line slowly make a short line and over lap kind of continuing down the line. When lifting up your pencil then putting back on the paperYou'll need to look at the line ahead so you know your going straight and not at the pencil kind of like driving you loo at the road and not at the wheel and the petals same thing with drawing the line. Also your lines make look a little scratchy but that's totally ok because it looks artsy and fun! Another thing is don't worry if yours doesn't look good at first like it's still squiggly mine started off like that so, it just takes practice like most things.
Thank you for reading I hope this tutorial helped and come back for my how to's. Bye!
Here are different examples you can practice:

Practice without the line
Practice exercise on a lined paper

No comments:

Post a Comment