Saturday, January 30, 2016

Draw and learn With Me What makes a Good Flag and How to Draw One! Design Homework

Hey guys in design everything just transitioned in such an amazing way! First of all we switched our Classcraft tribe not only that but, we started talking about flags! In design we learned some basic rules about what makes a good flag! I thought this would be perfect idea of art to share because our homework was to draw 5 different flags about us so.... here they are
1. The flag should be simple (so simple a kid can draw it from memory)
2. Use meaning full symbols
3. Only use to two to three different colors
4. No lettering or writing
5. Distinctive
For more info try this link
https://drive.google.com/a/lejardinacademy.org/file/d/0Bwla82mDkvBqVXJVZWctdkVSS1k/view
So lets get drawing! First off I think what represents me is that I'm flexible and artistic so lets try a drawing using the rules above!
Flag Design one. Picture of someone doing the splits. What do you think, does it follow the rules above? comment below!

Me doing splits

Second this time I'm going to draw a a pint brush with a paint pallet because as you know me I love art and this is a good way of representing the arts so, lets try it out what do ya think?

My dream art supplies

Third flag, next hmm I think I'll draw an ice skate with a silhouette lets see it!

My ice skates

What about four? Well, for four my idea was to draw math symbols because I really love math so lets see how well it fits and how it looks

My love of math

Now finally the last one lets see...Oh no I'm running out of ideas ugh... sigh. I guess I'll draw emojis on the way I feel and what others think of me! I love like LOVE emojis there soooo cute and epic!

Heee hee I'm a devil lol JK I'm a happy person!
So don't forget to comment below if you think they go or don't because sometimes you don't know certain things unless someone tells you kind of like if someones like uhh I can see your underwear when your sitting down. I'm sure that happened to you before. Anyways thanks reading this. I enjoyed doing my design homework with you guys! See you tomorrow for post of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment