Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Things I Enjoy



 I love art because art is a good way to show how you feel by the shades you shade, by stokes you paint, and by the color you color. Actively I enjoy making my emotions come to live through ice skating. Art makes me feel accomplished in life, for example when I finished my AJ drawing and my Classcraft Avatar it felt good, I was proud of all my work that I spent hour after hour on. I also like being able to draw straight, curvy, or thick lines, and using my imagination to transform it into a realistic or cartoonish character that looks like my style and quality. When I ice skate and master a new spin for example, a sit spin, it felt good being able to do it after months of work. It’s like standing hall of fame!

   One type of art is drawing, painting coloring etc. I enjoy is the techniques and the emotions in drawing and painting. When I draw I like to think about how I feel how my lines connect into a flow painting a picture in my head. I ask myself why am I drawing this, why do I feel this way? I think about how I draw lines I think to myself How do my lines look how do they flow into an image that could stretch a mile long and mile wide. Then just like that Boom you just did art! believe it or not it is true!!!

    Another type is the art in ice skating. The art in ice skating is like moving pictures but you have to see and believe in yourself. “confidence, strength, style”, you name it. If you think about ice skating, it is an artistic sport that practices the skills of creating dramatic, enthusiastic , or sad emotions like painting an image in your head. For example when doing a sit spin I feel enthusiastic, but when doing the Hydroglide or Bielllmen spin I feel artistic. Ice skating is a sport that feels accomplished. A skaters level comes from their work. You can just sit and complain about why you can’t do things or why this to hard unfair, or you can work at making yourself better and stronger. I remember when I used to have a week left leg but because I worked at it now I can glide spin do all kinds of stuff on it. Now when I look back I should be proud of my accomplishments.

There are many ways of discovering your own art just go outside be active shoot a basket, golf, play tennis, gymnastics, ice skate or draw paint write act and you just did art!


Left) Classcraft Avatar drawing (Middle) AJ Wild animal drawing (Right) stretching for ice skating me doing splits.

No comments:

Post a Comment