Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Art Of Balloon Twisting



Hi, This is Lily again! Today I'm going to talk about ballon art and why I love ballon twisting. One December morning a few days after my eleventh birthday my family headed out to the discovery center where we were invited to help out at this ever since then I love Ballon twisting. Now today when I ballon twist I feel special and creative because there are many different designs of balloon twisting and many levels from advanced to beginner.  One ballon that is easy to make is the sword.
* get a ballon pump and balloons (not regular balloons the long balloons) Qualatex is a good company.
* next use the pump to blow it up hold for those of you who don't know how to put the ballon on the tip and hold both the tip and balloon so it doesn't deflate and pump it.
* then when about fully blown then take it off and tie a not
* After that take one side and then fold it into an S shape DON"T LET GO!!!!
* then while holding the S shape twist it and there you go you've got the sword!
Next as you practice you can make more advanced ones from the flower to a whole clown figure! Also ballon twisting makes me feel special because when ever I make balloons for people such as my parents friends they seen very impressed and appreciated. Also one more reason I like Balloon twisting is because when you make a figure you can express various types of feelings. This feeling of expression is a wonderful feeling and i think everyone deserves to express the way they feel! Thank You for reading! Lily Z Btw I updated the photos so I look more like me hee hee  LOLZ :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment